Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links. You can read more about how I use affiliate links on my disclosure page.
I'm a sucker for dog-themed gifts, mostly because I have quite possibly the most adorable Yellow Lab in the world. (No bias here, I swear.) His name is Tex. He has his own Facebook page, and he's even had a cameo in my alter-ego's romance novel (A Crazy Reunion by Cate Baylor). But I digress… 🙂
In my latest Pinterest Made Me Do It installment, I created a 4th of July shirt for dog and cat lovers. A friend showed me a shirt on Pinterest and after we all oohed and aahed over it, I decided I could totally make that with Cricut. And to celebrate the upcoming 4th of July holiday, I'm providing my readers with a Design Space project file for this design. It uses free and Cricut Access images. Enjoy!
Here's the shirt I made using iron-on foil:
In the project file, you'll find a few options—just hide or delete the items you don't want to cut. And if you're using heat transfer vinyl like I did, don't forget to mirror the design with you go to cut! I've also included both positive and reverse options for the paw “stars.”
Check out these current Cricut deals:
- Save $20 off Cricut Air 2 Machine & Air 2 Machine Bundles! (valid 6/21 - 6/27)
- Save 30% off Mats & Blades at Cricut! (valid 6/21 - 6/27)
- Purchase the Tweed Shoulder Bag from Cricut for only $29.99 (originally $99.99)! While supplies last.
Shop new arrivals from Cricut! Over 20 new Deluxe Papers and Foil Embossed Papers to shop!
- Enjoy Free Shipping on any order of $50 or more (US and CA) with code JUNESHIP at checkout! (valid June 1 - June 30th)
- Sign up for Cricut Access™ and get 10% off all orders on Cricut.com and in Cricut Design Space™
- Check out what's new at Cricut