Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links. You can read more about how I use affiliate links on my disclosure page.
The February Paper Pumpkin kit was a totally adorable birthday pull tab card. There's so much to love about this set—the colors, the glitter paper, the versatility (there are slots to affix a gift card, too!). I liked it so much I decided to recreate the card using my Cricut Explore. I'll even share the link to my Design Space file later on in the post.
My attempt to recreate the pull tub card turned out better than I hoped! Here are 2 versions I made using my Cricut and stamp sets. One without the shape at the top of the card (like the candle flame in the Paper Pumpkin original) and one with.
Card without shape
As I mentioned in my Lift Me Up hot air balloons stamp post, I'm a little obsessed to the Lift Me Up bundle. Plus, I have a friend who needed a little pick-me-up, so I reached for the Carried Away Designer Series Paper from Sale-a-bration.
Card with shape
I've also been playing with another of the Occasions stamp sets called Everyday Hero.
This is a photopolymer set that lets you build some really cute comic book-inspired images. I stamped and cut the cape from Sweet Sugarplum and rolled the edge to get some dimension.
Design Space project
As promised, here's a link to the Design Space canvas: Pull tab card by MasterProcraftinator.com.
Here’s the deal: for every $50 USD/$60 CAD you spend (before tax and shipping), you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. That means it’s the perfect time to purchase those products you’ve had your eye on while earning more products for free.
Earn rewards when you shop! Use hostess code W3PB3QPJ when you check out at my online store. If you opt-in to receiving mail from me and drop me a note, I'll also send you a free catalog.
It’s the best time of year to join Stampin’ Up! During Sale-A-Bration, you can become a demonstrator for just $99 USD/$135 CAD and choose TWO additional stamp sets for your Starter Kit—any stamp set, any price! (Excludes Sale-A-Bration sets and bundles.) Plus, the kit ships for free!
Check out these current Cricut deals:
- Cricut Maker: More tools. More materials. More possibilities.
- Cricut EasyPress: Get professional iron-on results in 60 seconds or less.
- Save up to 30% off select cutting materials and accessories at Cricut! (valid 8/30 - 9/5)
- New launches have arrived! Shop over 40 new items at Cricut!
- Receive 10% off the Cricut Air or Air 2 Machines (bundles included) with code AUTUMNAIR at checkout! (valid 9/1 - 9/30)
- Free Shipping on all US & CA orders with code FALLSHIP at checkout! (valid 9/1 - 9/30)
- Sign up for Cricut Access™ and get 10% off all orders on Cricut.com and in Cricut Design Space™