Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links. You can read more about how I use affiliate links on my disclosure page.
I'm a sucker for dog-themed gifts, mostly because I have quite possibly the most adorable Yellow Lab in the world. (No bias here, I swear.) His name is Tex. He has his own Facebook page, and he's even had a cameo in my alter-ego's romance novel (A Crazy Reunion by Cate Baylor). But I digress… 🙂
In my latest Pinterest Made Me Do It installment, I created a 4th of July shirt for dog and cat lovers. A friend showed me a shirt on Pinterest and after we all oohed and aahed over it, I decided I could totally make that with Cricut. And to celebrate the upcoming 4th of July holiday, I'm providing my readers with a Design Space project file for this design. It uses free and Cricut Access images. Enjoy!
Here's the shirt I made using iron-on foil:
In the project file, you'll find a few options—just hide or delete the items you don't want to cut. And if you're using heat transfer vinyl like I did, don't forget to mirror the design with you go to cut! I've also included both positive and reverse options for the paw “stars.”
Coming soon! The all new Cricut Maker and Cricut EasyPress.
- Cricut Maker: More tools. More materials. More possibilities. Launching August 20th.
- Cricut EasyPress: Get professional iron-on results in 60 seconds or less. Coming Soon!
Check out these current Cricut deals:
- Free Shipping all orders $50+ with code AUGSHIP at checkout. (valid 8/1 - 8/31)
- 10% off Air or Air 2 machine (can be applied to bundles) + free shipping with code AUGUSTAIR at checkout. Offer ends August 31st.
- Sign up for Cricut Access™ and get 10% off all orders on Cricut.com and in Cricut Design Space™
- Check out what's new at Cricut